Follow us on Spotify

Kwekwe Karu: All that Jive - Music Streaming - Listen on Deezer

Listen to All that Jive by Kwekwe Karu on Deezer. With music streaming on Deezer you can discover more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favorite tracks with your friends.

Monday, September 28, 2015

SJ4000 with 6mm Lens Converted to Full Spectrum Camera & Audio Technica ATR2500 Mic

SJ4000 with 6mm Lens Converted to Full Spectrum Camera & Audio Technica ATR2500 Mic so we are revisiting this camera once again having now put a 6mm lens in it. The lens was about $8 and due to the Crop value of the small sensor this 6mm lens gives a FOV of 31.2mm or so. The lens was ordered sans IR block so the camera remains Full Spectrum capable. To avoid crummy sound I used my trusty Audio-Technia ATR2500 USB Mic into my Apple Mac and used GarageBand to record the audio which I synched up and replaced the SJ4000 audio with in Final Cut Pro X. Next time I use this camera I'm likely to connect it to my Feiyu G3 3 axis Gimbal and walk around at night to see how steady this combination will be while carrying an Infrared light. Converting to Full Spectrum seems to be better than camera's with Nightvision which boost the gain and give a Green tint to everything as well as changing the shutter speed/angle. whereas shooting with a Full Spectrum Camera it's like shooting in daylight tho the Infrared light is mostly outside the spectrum of human vision. Thanks for visiting! I look forward to seeing you over on my youtube channel, http://youtu.be/YDMp4PPDxP8 where you will have much more content coming your way, or you can subscribe to this blog for updates

No comments:

Post a Comment