Follow us on Spotify

Kwekwe Karu: All that Jive - Music Streaming - Listen on Deezer

Listen to All that Jive by Kwekwe Karu on Deezer. With music streaming on Deezer you can discover more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favorite tracks with your friends.

Thursday, September 17, 2015

What's this? What's this? There's magic in the air.......

Ok it's not Magic but some of you may have noticed the new Logo on the upper right of the Blog, it's for Influenster. A friend of mine told me about it and I joined, costs nothing to use and can possibly gain you some goodies to try out and review for their website , it helps the makers of the products, presumeably they pay Influenster, and you get some goodies to try for Free. I've been on the site a few days, I've seen a bunch of things I already use like Audio-Technica Mic's and Various PS3 games etc so have reviewed them. In future you may see more and more info from me mentioning them as I do need to disclose when I get something from them for nothing to review. Have a Great Day! Bye for now O:nen ki' wahi'

No comments:

Post a Comment