Follow us on Spotify

Kwekwe Karu: All that Jive - Music Streaming - Listen on Deezer

Listen to All that Jive by Kwekwe Karu on Deezer. With music streaming on Deezer you can discover more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favorite tracks with your friends.

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Nasacort to my rescue

My #allergies been kicking me around the last few days, my heads been feeling like a fishbowl full of water. I finally broke down and hit #Walgreens to get something to help. Saw #Nasacort and have heard good things so tried it. Within a few minutes, 10 or so, I felt a lot of the sinus pressure and congestion disappear. Hopefully I continue to feel good using it. Not too pricey at $15.99 so far I've noted no side effects either. Some things like #Sudafed I get my heart racing which isn't a good feeling. Day 2, other than some Chapped lips I am not really noticing any side effects. Huzzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment