Follow us on Spotify

Kwekwe Karu: All that Jive - Music Streaming - Listen on Deezer

Listen to All that Jive by Kwekwe Karu on Deezer. With music streaming on Deezer you can discover more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favorite tracks with your friends.

Friday, August 5, 2016

Amazon vs YouTube

Good morning everyone, been collecting data for a while now on my #Amazon video account vs my #YouTube channels. The results are blowing my mind. The month of July the dozen or so videos I have on Amzon outperformed the 300+ videos I have on YouTube. Let that sink in for a moment. Yes Amazon is much stricter on content and requires subtitle files but it seems that at least for me Amazon is a better fit. I even have one video on Amazon that is exclusively on Amazon. I'd planned to keep it exclusive for 2 months. I'm thinking that I may keep it exclusive to Amazon. It's more of a long form video than most of my others. I'd LOVE to get on Netflix, Hulu, Google Play , iTunes and Vudu etc but one summit at a time. I've got the majority of my videos on Amazon set to watch #Free via #Prime or ad supported. Unfortunately ad supported is only for folks in the US right now. A few you can purchase or rent. Here's a list of some of our stuff on Amazon if you are interested. Thanks for stopping by enjoy the links below.

Panasonic LX100 Best 4K Vlog Setup 2016
Takstar SGH-598 Shotgun Mic Quick look
Paranormal Gear 3
ITC: Paranormal or Pareidolia

These below are for folks in Germany, Japan and the U.K.

German Amazon link
Japanese Amazon link
Uk Amazon link

No comments:

Post a Comment