Follow us on Spotify

Kwekwe Karu: All that Jive - Music Streaming - Listen on Deezer

Listen to All that Jive by Kwekwe Karu on Deezer. With music streaming on Deezer you can discover more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favorite tracks with your friends.

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Variances in service

Not all #MetroPCS stores created equal, one in #Astoria told my partner the phone I got her was NOT compatable turned it on voice only , Scumbag liar, I took phone and turned Data on in under 5 minutes. Counter of this, the People in #Gravesend / #Bensonhurst on 65th st and Bay Parkway #MetroPCS sold me a #iPhone SE yesterday all good THEN said let me check something we have a new promotion. They dropped my bill from $190 a month to $135 a month with no change to my service. THAT is the way to do business not shady bullshit to try and sell your phone to a customer like douche in #Astoria  

No comments:

Post a Comment