Follow us on Spotify

Kwekwe Karu: All that Jive - Music Streaming - Listen on Deezer

Listen to All that Jive by Kwekwe Karu on Deezer. With music streaming on Deezer you can discover more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favorite tracks with your friends.

Friday, August 26, 2016

Sniping on Combine with Slo Mo TDM

Sniping on Combine with Slo Mo TDM Combine is definitely one of my favorite maps. The Commentary all recorded after the gameplay which I recorded from Black Ops III Theatre mode which lets you customize camera angles and such. A Big boon for gameplay videos in my opinion. It would be pretty boring to just see a lot of footage of me staring thru the scope right? I'm a new member of the Freedom MCN and having a referral code seems to have helped a lot. Only took a few hours to get in. Here's my referral code if you're interested. https://www.freedom.tm/via/MadMohawk

I REALLY hope Custom Maps come to PlayStation 4 even if Map Making tools don't tho I'd love Map making tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment