Follow us on Spotify

Kwekwe Karu: All that Jive - Music Streaming - Listen on Deezer

Listen to All that Jive by Kwekwe Karu on Deezer. With music streaming on Deezer you can discover more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favorite tracks with your friends.

Thursday, May 5, 2016

Mohawk Girls

I just realized, I've never mentioned the show #MohawkGirls here on my blog. Its a fantastic show involving 4 lovely Native ladies living on the Kahnawake Reserve, in America it'd be called a Reservation. Think Native Sex in the City ..... and Kahnawake's close proximity to Montreal offers a big city contrast to Kahnawake's small town vibe. If you can see it, DO! its a fun show , great to see town on a show. Alas being in NYC its hard to see as its on Canada's Aboriginal Peoples Television Network. Thankfully I've seen good news on that front and #APTN is in talks to come to America. Can't wait! I hope #Amazon offers it thru their #FireTV ala carte. I'd happily pay a few bucks a month to see Mohawk Girls and Cooking with the Wolfman and the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment