Follow us on Spotify

Kwekwe Karu: All that Jive - Music Streaming - Listen on Deezer

Listen to All that Jive by Kwekwe Karu on Deezer. With music streaming on Deezer you can discover more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favorite tracks with your friends.

Monday, May 30, 2016

Dark World:Into the shadows review

Dark World:Into the shadows by Zak Bagans and Kelly Crigger quick review. I've seen some negative reviews on this book and plenty of positive reviews on this book I'm just about done with it and I tend to side with people on the positive side more. I'm not sure what book the people who were criticizing the writing read but I see no issues really with the writing. The subject matter also is quite interesting And reasonably well thought out and presented. I actually like the folks on paranormal State more than Zak Baggins and his crew but having said that this was quite an interesting book I gave it four stars out of five and would recommend it to anyone interested in the subject. You can't go far wrong reading this I actually have another of Zak Baggins books on the way.    

from Brooklyn Ghost Hunters http://ift.tt/1XKtEHL
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment