Follow us on Spotify

Kwekwe Karu: All that Jive - Music Streaming - Listen on Deezer

Listen to All that Jive by Kwekwe Karu on Deezer. With music streaming on Deezer you can discover more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favorite tracks with your friends.

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Turn your Keyboard Controller and iPad into a Workstation on the cheap

Hoping to slip the bottom of this under my Native Instruments #S49 Keyboard controller to make the APPEARANCE of an integrated system when using fabulous #iOS apps like #SynthOne. My NI S49 is plenty heavy enough to offset the weight of the #iPadPro I’m sure. This should be a lot of fun and operate like a high end #Workstation. At least that’s my hope 🙂 I was so thrilled when I hooked my S49 to the iPad and it worked flawlessly.

Still miffed that I can’t control the Knobs of #Alchemy in #Garageband tho.



No comments:

Post a Comment