Follow us on Spotify

Kwekwe Karu: All that Jive - Music Streaming - Listen on Deezer

Listen to All that Jive by Kwekwe Karu on Deezer. With music streaming on Deezer you can discover more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favorite tracks with your friends.

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Tame the Beast: How to Organize Your Project to Save Time & Maintain Your Sanity

Making a film is messy work, but organizing all of your project's data and materials will save you a whole lot of time as well as headaches when you move into post-production.

But how do you go about putting everything in its proper place? Ryan Connolly of Film Riot has a functional method of organizing all of the elements of his projects, and he shares it in the video below. (Be sure to watch on full screen to be able to see the labels of the folders and all of the fine details.)

Personally, I like to keep a master template on both my external hard drives and the computer I'm working on. (I have a copy on my laptop and my desktop.) When I start a new project, I save a folder with the project's working title onto my external hard drive, then place a copy of the master template inside of it.

Read More



from No Film School http://ift.tt/1MgF577

No comments:

Post a Comment