Follow us on Spotify

Kwekwe Karu: All that Jive - Music Streaming - Listen on Deezer

Listen to All that Jive by Kwekwe Karu on Deezer. With music streaming on Deezer you can discover more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favorite tracks with your friends.

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

My Rode Reel 2016

Well I finally got around to shooting some footage and the behind-the-scenes for this years My Rode Reel 2016.Will be editing both the behind the scenes and the main footage over the next few days. It's Horror oriented that's about all I will say for now. It's somewhat comedic at least I hope it is if it's not I apologize. Luckily it's not overly long so even if it's not as good as I hope it shouldn't put anyone into a coma. So if you haven't started yours yet what are you waiting for Rode is very very generous to the Indy filmmaking community with this contest which is in its third year. If you decide to enter good luck break a leg and may the force be with you. We shot this years entry using 4K cameras for both the main footage and for the behind the scenes the main footage we shot with the Panasonic G7 and the behind the scenes shot with the Panasonic LX 100 with that gorgeous Leica lens.

No comments:

Post a Comment