Follow us on Spotify

Kwekwe Karu: All that Jive - Music Streaming - Listen on Deezer

Listen to All that Jive by Kwekwe Karu on Deezer. With music streaming on Deezer you can discover more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favorite tracks with your friends.

Friday, February 19, 2016

My Gifts for Entering the My Rode Reel 2015 Contest

Today I got the gifts for entering the 2015 My Rode Reel contest, I received a lovely Rode T Shirt, an SC8 extension cable, a VideoMicro microphone and a Carbon Fibre Boom pole. The folks at Rode Microphones are very generous in their support of Indie filmmakers with their no entry fee yearly contest which grows each year. Lots of fine work that lots of people get to see. Entries for the 2016 My Rode Reel contest will be open in the next few weeks I believe. Good Luck, I can't wait to see YOURS!

No comments:

Post a Comment