Follow us on Spotify

Kwekwe Karu: All that Jive - Music Streaming - Listen on Deezer

Listen to All that Jive by Kwekwe Karu on Deezer. With music streaming on Deezer you can discover more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favorite tracks with your friends.

Monday, February 29, 2016

First Look at the Superlux HD681 Headphones

First Look at the Superlux HD681 Headphones , I grabbed these headphones after reading alot of messages on Reddit's Headphones group which mostly praised these as good sounding budget headphones with a semi open back to give a larger soundstage. I picked these up on Amazon for $31 , they came in a nice drawstring bag tho I did TRY to find a hard case for them but that proved to be futile as any case I found that seemed large enough to fit them cost as much as the headphones did. There's a newer version called the HD681 EVO but I likely won't be needing any headphones for a while. I've been told the HD681's with Velour cup covers are even more comfortable so I did splurge the $7.98 for Velour covers but they haven't arrived as yet. I think these sound quite good, fairly good for the Rock, Jazz, Bluegrass and Zydeco I listen to. for the price I think they are well worth it and I thank the Reddit folks for recommending them to me. At some point I'll try them for gaming as well but as of this point haven't done so., Please consider a modest donation if you like our videos it will be greatly appreciated as well as Subscribe and slap the Like button. You can visit us on the web at http://www.madmohawkfilms.com Thanks for visiting! I look forward to seeing you over on my youtube channel, http://youtu.be/WptilsewIcU where you will have much more content coming your way, or you can subscribe to this blog for updates

No comments:

Post a Comment