Follow us on Spotify

Kwekwe Karu: All that Jive - Music Streaming - Listen on Deezer

Listen to All that Jive by Kwekwe Karu on Deezer. With music streaming on Deezer you can discover more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favorite tracks with your friends.

Monday, January 25, 2016

CSJSound Pulse Headphones First Look

CSJSound Pulse Headphones First Look a nice Under $30 Bluetooth headset and mic combo that go behind the neck which is a plus for me since I'm often wearing a hat like my trusty Pork Pie. They are quite light and comfy, they sound amazing for a BlueTooth headset least with the music I listened to, everything from Bach and Beethoven to The Band Led Zeppelin and even a bit of Bluegrass by Flatt & Scruggs and Ricky Skaggs as well as Del McCoury. The Bass was not wanting on any of the music I listened to. Alas they won't work with the Sony Playstation 4 , a shame as they'd be nice for gameplay videos Not bad for under $30 not bad at all. Alas we had some noise during recording, I think the cable on my Lavalier may be failing, I apologize for those 3 or 4 instances of noise intruding upon the video but Deadline approaches and time to reshoot is simply not there. Please visit us on the web at http://www.madmohawkfilms.com Thanks for visiting! I look forward to seeing you over on my youtube channel, http://youtu.be/HvbQuX8W6CI where you will have much more content coming your way, or you can subscribe to this blog for updates

1 comment:

  1. Astro A40 TR Headset + MixAMP in UAE, PS4 Headset + MixAMP in UAE, Black Headset + MixAMP in UAE
    https://pcdubai.com/astro-a40-tr/
    Astro A40 TR Headset + MixAMP in UAE, Safe Shopping Multiple Payment Options Express Delivery PC Dubai Moneyback Guarantee.
    1634019142269-10

    ReplyDelete