Follow us on Spotify

Kwekwe Karu: All that Jive - Music Streaming - Listen on Deezer

Listen to All that Jive by Kwekwe Karu on Deezer. With music streaming on Deezer you can discover more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favorite tracks with your friends.

Monday, January 4, 2016

Horror Block December 2015 reveal

Horror Block December 2015 reveal showing off our latest haul from the Horror Block from the folks who created the Nerd Block. Several Horror Themed Goodies and a T Shirt for $19.99 a month. It seems to include a T shirt in it so that right there is a BIG plus. I shot this with my Sony A7 with my Sigma 60mm F2.8 Art lens tho think next time I'll go a bit wider and use my Sony 50mm F1.8 A mount lens. I used my Rode SmartLav+ for the audio and thoroughly enjoyed seeing the myriad goodies I got for my $19.99. , definitely seem to get more than your money's worth of random items. I've seen T shirts alone sell for $19.99 at events so to me the rest of the box is GRAVY. They are on Twitter @HorrorBlock I hope you enjoyed this, we'll be back soon with the January Horror Block Box , please subscribe and give this a thumbs up. Thanks, it helps ALOT.

check out our website at http://www.madmohawkfilms.com

No comments:

Post a Comment