Follow us on Spotify

Kwekwe Karu: All that Jive - Music Streaming - Listen on Deezer

Listen to All that Jive by Kwekwe Karu on Deezer. With music streaming on Deezer you can discover more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favorite tracks with your friends.

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Mad Mohawk Gaming Live PS4 Star Wars Battlefront Broadcast

Mad Mohawk Gaming Live PS4 Star Wars Battlefront Broadcast for January 3rd 2016 using the Sony camera and Silver wired headset streaming Live via YouTube. I tested an $8 Headset from Ebay with the USB Dongle that came with the Silver Wired Headset that enables Virtual Surround. It curtails the clipping I experienced on the previous stream but this Stream uses the Silver Headset. Some Folks have decryed it as a VERY flimsy headset but thus far I've 0 complaints on the Sony Silver. I hope you enjoy watching this tho I got few kills I did concentrate ALOT of my fire on the AT AT Walkers and the AT ST's tho when I got the Tie Fighter Power ups I fly like a blind folded chimp :-)


Check us out on the web at http://www.madmohawkfilms.com

No comments:

Post a Comment