Follow us on Spotify

Kwekwe Karu: All that Jive - Music Streaming - Listen on Deezer

Listen to All that Jive by Kwekwe Karu on Deezer. With music streaming on Deezer you can discover more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favorite tracks with your friends.

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

PS4 Destiny First Look at Mad Mohawk Gaming

PS4 Destiny First Look at Mad Mohawk Gaming in this video we create a character....with Purple hair of course :-) and run thru a bit of the first mission in the game. I was a bit off my game as the button setup is a bit different from Call of Duty which is what I play most often. I find it a bit odd that the gun is so under powered whereas I can kill with 1 or 2 hits from my knife versus many more shots from the rifle. The opening Cinematics were INCREDIBLE tho how much I'll be playing this is debateable at the moment as in a few short hours Call of Duty Black Ops III will be UNLEASHED upon the world. From my brief foray into Destiny it looks like a fun game, once the BLOPS III Fever dies down I'm sure I'll get more into Destiny




Please Subscribe and give this video a thumbs up as well as checkout our Website at http://www.madmohawkfilms.com

No comments:

Post a Comment