Follow us on Spotify

Kwekwe Karu: All that Jive - Music Streaming - Listen on Deezer

Listen to All that Jive by Kwekwe Karu on Deezer. With music streaming on Deezer you can discover more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favorite tracks with your friends.

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare Riot map First Look at Mad Mohawk Gaming

Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare Riot Map First Look at Mad Mohawk Gaming Team Death Match using the IMR as the main Assault Rifle. I usually don't like weapons that fire bursts but this one packs such a wallop that I don't mind it. I've found that using the handsfree headset from my cellphone makes an excellent headset and mic combo for the PS4. I may concentrate more on Playstation 4 gaming for a while over IOS gaming. Should I do Picture in Picture video of me as I play or do you prefer just seeing the action and hearing my commentary? Thanks





Please Subscribe and give this video a thumbs up it really helps.

Our Website is at http://www.madmohawkfilms.com

No comments:

Post a Comment