Follow us on Spotify

Kwekwe Karu: All that Jive - Music Streaming - Listen on Deezer

Listen to All that Jive by Kwekwe Karu on Deezer. With music streaming on Deezer you can discover more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favorite tracks with your friends.

Monday, November 9, 2015

Canon 135mm F2.8 FD Lens adapted to Sony A7

Canon 135mm F2.8 FD Lens adapted to Sony A7 shot this with my Vivitar 135mm F2.8 Lens in Canon FD mount at F2.8 shot at 24FPS in 1080P mode. I was reasonably sure this would look good as I've used this lens on my old Panasonic DMC-GF3 and DMC-G5 as well as on my Sony NEX-5 and I've always gotten good results. I used an inexpensive $10 Mechanical only Canon FD to Sony E mount adapter tho I also have a Turbo Speedbooster which is supposed to restrore an APS-C size sensor Camera to "Full Frame Look" as well as give back a stop of light. This is not a long drawn out scientific look at this lens, just a quick look to get an idea how it looks on a Sony A7 and if it ill look good enough for work for you. Give us a Thumbs Up and Please Subscribe Checkout our website at http://www.madmohawkfilms.com

No comments:

Post a Comment