Follow us on Spotify

Kwekwe Karu: All that Jive - Music Streaming - Listen on Deezer

Listen to All that Jive by Kwekwe Karu on Deezer. With music streaming on Deezer you can discover more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favorite tracks with your friends.

Sunday, November 29, 2015

COD:Black Ops III Battery with War Machine in Nuketown

COD:Black Ops III Battery with War Machine in Nuketown Team Deathmatch. As my primary weapon I used the Weevil and as the secondary I opted for dual LCAR-9's. I love the devastation thats possible in small maps like NukeTown when you unleash the Battery's War Machine Special Weapon, its rapid fire grenade launcher turns adversaries into a chunky mess. I'm awaiting some new equipment to aid in gameplay videos, I've got the Sony Silver headset enroute to replace my Amazon for Kindle Bubinga Wood headset as well as the PS4 camera on its way. Also will be playing more Destiny and Assassins Creed Unity in future.





Call of Duty®: Black Ops III

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/tid=CUSA02290_00

No comments:

Post a Comment