Follow us on Spotify

Kwekwe Karu: All that Jive - Music Streaming - Listen on Deezer

Listen to All that Jive by Kwekwe Karu on Deezer. With music streaming on Deezer you can discover more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favorite tracks with your friends.

Monday, May 11, 2015

Irig Pre on Sony A7 with Audio Technica AT-2020 Mic

Trying out the iRig Pre microphone Preamp with an Audio-Technica AT2020 Large Diaphragm Condensor Mic plugged into it. The iRig Pre uses a 9 volt battery to provide Phantom Power to XLR mic's requiring it and that Power can be turned on and off. I used my Tokina ATX 28-70mm F2.8 Lens owith the Sony LA-EA4 adapter onto the Sony A7 to shoot this with the Lens set to 70mm and wide open at F2.8 with an shutter speed of 1/50. Love my Vintage Lenses :-) The iRig Pre is designed for use with Tablet's and Smartphone and so must be adapted to use direct into a Camera. Some people choose to modify the iRig Pre itself tho I prefer to use an adapter like the Rode SC3 I use for my Rode SmartLav+

No comments:

Post a Comment