Follow us on Spotify

Kwekwe Karu: All that Jive - Music Streaming - Listen on Deezer

Listen to All that Jive by Kwekwe Karu on Deezer. With music streaming on Deezer you can discover more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favorite tracks with your friends.

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Amazon Fire TV

Picked up a Amazon Fire TV box today this way I can plug in via Ethernet and avoid buffering troubles do Wi-Fi issues. I also noted that I could link Bluetooth headsets and speakers to it so I can now play Amazon Prime music through a Bluetooth device with the TV off I'm not sure if I could do that with the firetv stick I never actually tried it would be nice if it does work. I will have to try that at some point and I will of course mention it here for all you lovely readers. Now that Alexa is built into the Fire TV box I kind of regret ordering the Amazon Echo. I think I can get the same capabilities by simply adding an Bluetooth speaker or Bluetooth receiver to my clock radio. So yes I will have more experimenting to do I will of course let you guys know if I get the firetv stick itself to work with Bluetooth headsets and speakers which would be wonderful so it would kind of negate the need for the new Echo Tap & Echo dot.

No comments:

Post a Comment