Follow us on Spotify

Kwekwe Karu: All that Jive - Music Streaming - Listen on Deezer

Listen to All that Jive by Kwekwe Karu on Deezer. With music streaming on Deezer you can discover more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favorite tracks with your friends.

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Alexa on the Fire TV stick

Now that I have MY Fire TV stick instead of my Partners all the Amazon Alexa stuff and IFTTT recipes I created are working well tho the Alexa to IFTTT commands to turn lights on and off is a tad sluggish. I like the recipes to track what music I've listened to for the week , the post song I'm listening to on Facebook may get annoying tho. I'll have to see if I can get it to post in blocks 10 or something along those lines.

Yes I LOVE that the Alexa software has been put on the Fire TV stick that's only $39.99

No comments:

Post a Comment