Follow us on Spotify

Kwekwe Karu: All that Jive - Music Streaming - Listen on Deezer

Listen to All that Jive by Kwekwe Karu on Deezer. With music streaming on Deezer you can discover more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favorite tracks with your friends.

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

XLR Audio Interfaces for Playstation 4

Good evening all you fine folks, have any of you figured out any good options to use XLR microphones when streaming via the Playstation 4? I foolishly assumed my lovely Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 plugged into the USB port of the PS4 would work perfectly as it does so on Windows and Mac computers but I get NO JOY when hooked to the Playstation 4. The Blue Icicle XLR to USB interface also fails miserably. The only option I've found that lets me use my XLR mics with the Playstation 4 thus far has been my iRig Pre which while a nice piece of equipment isn't quite as clean a signal as the interfaces. It is of course a MUCH less expensive option tho so some folks may be seeking a budget option and so the iRig Pre at $30-$40 is quite affordable. Thanks for the help folks. If you've any other ideas please let us know. Check out our Website at http://www.madmohawkfilms.com and watch us live on Twitch at http://www.twitch.tv/madmohawkgaming

No comments:

Post a Comment