Follow us on Spotify

Kwekwe Karu: All that Jive - Music Streaming - Listen on Deezer

Listen to All that Jive by Kwekwe Karu on Deezer. With music streaming on Deezer you can discover more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favorite tracks with your friends.

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Ipsy October GlamBag Reveal at Mad Mohawk Gaming

Ipsy October GlamBag Reveal at Mad Mohawk Gaming checking it out, after all $10 for $40 worth of products seems pretty good deal don't it? Yes most of the stuff is makeup useless to me directly but my partner and daughters will get use of it I'd guess. I figure I'll try them out a few months and get feedback from the 3 of them and then see if I continue. The Hey You Facial Scrub is about the only thing in the package I'm likely to use. Now I see some of you out there scratching your heads and going "Has he lost his mind? Whats this got to do with gaming" WELL , majority of us have Girlfriends, Wives , Significant others what have you, For $10 a month you can get those you care about a gift that repeats monthly to show YOU CARE! Tho honestly if you folks leave me messages overwelmingly saying Enough is enough no more Makeup Videos I will of course move them to a seperate channel. No desire to annoy my viewers. Enjoy Please give us a Thumbs up and Subscribe If you are interested in trying Ipsy by all means use this link http://www.ipsy.com/new?refer=vv28v Checkout our website at http://www.madmohawkfilms.com

No comments:

Post a Comment