Follow us on Spotify

Kwekwe Karu: All that Jive - Music Streaming - Listen on Deezer

Listen to All that Jive by Kwekwe Karu on Deezer. With music streaming on Deezer you can discover more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favorite tracks with your friends.

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Sunrise over Gravesend


Here's a couple of lovely images I shot a few mornings ago while walking about in lovely Gravesend Brooklyn. Captured as always with a mirrorless camera as I'm now a staunch convert to hybrid shooting since I love to shoot video as much as I enjoy stills. In the autofocus department I think Panasonic still edging out Sony a bit and both are miles ahead of the Canon EOS-M.

The EOS-M on the other hand becomes quite the little movie camera once you install Magic Lantern on it. In upcoming posts I'll discuss Magic Lantern more and more as it truly unlocks the potential of the tiny little EOS-M , which some liken to a tiny mirrorless version of Canon's T4i albeit with slow autofocus. I wish Magic Lantern had the ability to change autofocus speeds like it can change video acquisition bitrates to upto 3 times its original spec.


A couple of lovely images I grabbed a few mornings ago. Hope you folks enjoy them

Mad Mohawk Films





No comments:

Post a Comment