Follow us on Spotify

Kwekwe Karu: All that Jive - Music Streaming - Listen on Deezer

Listen to All that Jive by Kwekwe Karu on Deezer. With music streaming on Deezer you can discover more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favorite tracks with your friends.

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Quadcopter..... WOW!!!

My buddy bought one of these DSLRPro Phantom 2 Quadcopters, was testing it during lunch today. Quite impressive for capturing Airiel footage with a GoPro on a Gimbal. Pricey beasts but the footage possibilities are amazing. The GoPro 4k footage makes me drool. I am equally impressed by the fact that there is an iPad app that will let you create a flight plan for this to follow. The video effects possibilities of a motion controlled camera are no small thing and the $2000 or so price tag fairly insignificant when thought of in these terms tho I've not looked too deeply into the possibilities of this Quadcopter for fear that I become mesmerized into purchasing one myself. I think for the time being it far more prudent to pay someone to get the shots I need with one than for me to invest in my own.

http://youtu.be/Jt6kWWIVl-0 to have a peek at it being used. I'll link his footage once he posts on YouTube.

Here's my buddy's footage from same day http://youtu.be/wXLwUb75A5M


A still taken of my friends DSLRPRO Toronto quadcopter




No comments:

Post a Comment