Follow us on Spotify

Kwekwe Karu: All that Jive - Music Streaming - Listen on Deezer

Listen to All that Jive by Kwekwe Karu on Deezer. With music streaming on Deezer you can discover more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favorite tracks with your friends.

Monday, October 28, 2019

#Modal is amazing me with their stuff. First the #Skulpt blew my mind now my #CraftSynth2 just arrived and since both are able to #Polychain I doubt I’ll buy another #Volca unless it’s a absolutely AMAZING. This wee little beastie sounds niiiiice as my Skulpt in Mono mode. Just arrived, even tho MONO using the Spread knob can get some delicious harmony and at $149.99 is kind of a deal. I grabbed mine off eBay $100 even bigger steal. Yes I WILL be checking if I can Polychain the Skulpt to the CraftSynth 2.







No comments:

Post a Comment