Follow us on Spotify

Kwekwe Karu: All that Jive - Music Streaming - Listen on Deezer

Listen to All that Jive by Kwekwe Karu on Deezer. With music streaming on Deezer you can discover more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favorite tracks with your friends.

Friday, February 1, 2019

Alesis Nitro DM7X Drum Module to iPadPro

Now that I realized that setting the #Alesis #Nitro #DM7X module to #MIDI mode it disables the trigger buttons on the module I got #EZDrummer2 to work with it. That’s great but what’s even more AWESOME to me is that if I plug the USB from the Module into the #Apple USB3 to Lightning Adapter then into my #iPadPro it will trigger the sounds in #Garageband, #Cubasis etc etc . Am I happy oh you bet your sweet bippy I am!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment