Follow us on Spotify

Kwekwe Karu: All that Jive - Music Streaming - Listen on Deezer

Listen to All that Jive by Kwekwe Karu on Deezer. With music streaming on Deezer you can discover more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favorite tracks with your friends.

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

360 Walking in Gravesend 2

360 Walking in Gravesend 2 this is our second time trying this and it seems to have worked this time. I’m glad to see that the gear 360 app on my iPhone stitched this properly this time. Although I’m not fully happy with the way the title came out so I may use VeeR VR Editor next time instead of LumaFusion. I do this on the iPad Pro. Another plus with VeeR VR Editor is that it is cross platform so there’s an android version and an apple iOS version. Not sure if a fear of VR includes any royalty-free music though the way Lumafusion does.



No comments:

Post a Comment