Follow us on Spotify

Kwekwe Karu: All that Jive - Music Streaming - Listen on Deezer

Listen to All that Jive by Kwekwe Karu on Deezer. With music streaming on Deezer you can discover more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favorite tracks with your friends.

Friday, September 2, 2016

Minds

Well after seeing a bunch of Youtubers talk about having monetization yanked on their videos on YouTube for not meeting "advertiser friendliness standards" I learned of another social media site called minds.com . I of course signed up and learned they are in the process of trying to add monetization to allow creators a new venue for making money and having their content seen. They are fellow New Yorkers, I wish them well and hope they get the monetization going. I'm always happy to find another venue to make money and have my content viewed. If you are curious below is my referral code. I've thus far eluded any issues with "advertiser friendliness thankfully     Minds.com Referral Code

No comments:

Post a Comment