Follow us on Spotify

Kwekwe Karu: All that Jive - Music Streaming - Listen on Deezer

Listen to All that Jive by Kwekwe Karu on Deezer. With music streaming on Deezer you can discover more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favorite tracks with your friends.

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Facebook Live?

Good morning everyone, today I am sitting here contemplating who actually benefits from using #Facebook Live. Obviously #Facebook benefits as the longer you are on the site the more ads they can potentially feed you. How do content creators benefit? Can The streams be monetized? Why should I use #Facebook Live over #Twitch, #Google #Hangouts or even #YouTube live? What am I missing? I see another me too product. How long till we see it featured on the nightly news as the new hub for Adult Cams or some poor soul killed while they stream.    Why do I need this?   What's your thoughts on #Facebook live?

No comments:

Post a Comment