Follow us on Spotify

Kwekwe Karu: All that Jive - Music Streaming - Listen on Deezer

Listen to All that Jive by Kwekwe Karu on Deezer. With music streaming on Deezer you can discover more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favorite tracks with your friends.

Monday, June 1, 2015

Sony SEL16F28 on Sony A7 in Full Frame

As usual I'm doing things that were never meant to be done, I'm taking the Sony 16mm F2.8 Pancake lens and using it in Full Frame mode on my A7 even tho ithe Sony SEL16F28 is designed for a Crop sensor camera.A combination of saling the image up a bit and changing to CinemaScope Aspect Ratio works wonders or simply scaling up 130% works well too. Then there's the same "Hack" as I've done on my Sigma 60mm Art Lens which is to remove the rear plastic baffle and it opens things up a fair amount. It still vignette's but is useable in my opinion.Removing the baffle MAY cause issues but thus far in months of using the Sigma this way I've yet to have any issues so am optimistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment